Sunday, March 15, 2009

Motorola EM325

Hi Guys, Happy to meet you all with an interesting article about the latest available electronic gadgets in the market. I am sharing my own experience with this mobile phone. In this series here comes Motorola EM325. The sliding model mobile which has special music keys and it can play mp3, AAC and other formats of the songs. It doesnt support the video format. The battery back up is not so good when compared to other model mobiles in the market. It is not even lasts for a single day. I bought the mobile one week ago only. The service made by him is very poor. The FM radio is not even working properly. It is having Bluetooth and dedicated music keys. I got frustrated after bought the mobile. From here onwards i wont support the motorola phones, i wont allow anyone in my friends circle to buy this motorola mobiles. Thank you for seeing this post. Happy for your visit. Paste your comments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment